At ITG, a rapidly growing Security Integration Company, we are bringing together the brightest professionals across security, technology, engineering, and design. This is your chance to be a part of this remarkable journey and the unique opportunity for your career to take off.
This career opportunity is to work alongside the best in the security integration industry, to learn and grow to become a senior design expert on our team, and to assist in every aspect of in-house, CAD driven security systems integration design of various subsystems such as CCTV, access control, VoIP ICM, Fiber infrastructure, Gate controls, PLC, FLIR, network and switches, power distribution, electrified locks etc.
ITG is truly the company where you can expand your knowledge/experiences and personal career growth is only limited by how far you want to go.
- Agile thinker – ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- The will to work hard. The desire to learn and expand skills
- Good knowledge of basic Electronics / OHM’s law
- Some experience in Security Systems Design extremely helpful
- Some experience with CAD
Some of your primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Read and understand goals of a project
- Produce engineered drawings with Point-to-Point charts
- Work with project manager/engineering/sales/customer to understand an entire project for a successful deployment
The Candidate Should also possess some or all of the following:
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Windows and Office Products
- Basic electronics fundamentals
- Read, communicate with and apply manufactures documentation to multiple products
– Due to the nature of our business many of our clients require ITG staff to complete a background check, fingerprint, drug test and sign a Nondisclosure agreement.
– All candidates must have a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Health insurance
- Company Paid Training to enhance your career
* Salary: Industry leading compensation based on experience