At ITG, a rapidly growing Security Integration Company, we are bringing together the brightest professionals across security, technology, engineering, and design. This is your chance to be a part of this remarkable journey and the unique opportunity for your career to take off.
As a Senior Technician on our team, you will assist in every aspect of delivering and supporting complex Commercial Building Security systems throughout the tri-state area
ITG is truly the company where you can expand your knowledge/experiences and personal career growth is only limited by how far you want to go.
*Certifications and/or experience with any or all of the following: American Dynamics Victor/VideoEdge, Software House Ccure 800 and Ccure 9000, Lenel, Honeywell, DMP, AMAG, S2, Hirsch, GE, Sony, Pelco, etc.
· 5 plus years Access Control Installation and Maintenance
· 5 plus years CCTV Installation and Maintenance
· Troubleshoot wiring
· Basic windows knowledge
· Basic TCP/IP understanding
· Read and apply manufactures documentation to multiple products
· NICET is a plus
· Working knowledge of Ohm’s law and use of test equipment such as multi-meters
· Fluent in English
· Due to the nature of our industry many of our clients require ITG staff to complete a background check, fingerprint, drug test and sign a Nondisclosure agreement
· All candidates must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· 401(k) with Company Matching
· Health insurance
· Company Paid Training to enhance your career
· Paid Cell Phone
*Salary: Industry leading compensation based on experience