At ITG, a rapidly growing Security Integration Company, we are bringing together the brightest professionals across security, technology, engineering, and design. This is your chance to be a part of this remarkable journey and the unique opportunity for your career to take off.
As the Senior IT Engineer on our team, you will assist in every aspect of delivering and supporting complex Commercial Building Security systems throughout the tri-state area along with maintaining our internal network/PC based infrastructure
ITG is truly the company where you can expand your knowledge/experiences and personal career growth is only limited by how far you want to go.
- Strong understanding of subnetting and TCP/IP protocols
- Network Switching/Routing
- Cisco/CCNA Certified or skills to become certified
- Rebuild workstations/server
- General knowledge of databases such as SQL
Some of your primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Maintain customer systems both on site and remotely
- Receive customer request and manage tickets from start to finish
- Work with project manager/engineering/sales/customer to understand an entire project for a successful deployment
- Maintain ITG In-house network, servers, printers and laptops
- Create documentation for customers and internal on how-to
The Candidate should also possess some or all of the following:
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Windows and Office Products
- Network fundamentals
- Ability to configure wireless devices
- Ability to troubleshoot printers, workstations and ip cameras
- Ability to configure network devices (cameras, ip phones and intercoms)
- Ability to replace pc hardware components such as hard drives, memory, etc.
- Read and apply manufactures documentation to multiple products
- Troubleshoot wiring
- Must be comfortable with using basic hand tools and power tools
- Due to the nature of our industry many of our clients require ITG staff to complete a background check, fingerprint, drug test and sign a Nondisclosure agreement.
- All candidates must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- May be On call (for emergencies/ off hours)
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Health insurance
- Company Paid Training to enhance your career
*Salary: Industry leading compensation based on experience